Real Property Management Difference
Real Property Management has more than 25 years of experience. We manage thousands of properties for hundreds of owners. We are located in the heart of Reno NV and we specialize in the Washoe County area ( Sun Valley, Washoe Valley, Lake Tahoe and surrounding areas). Currently, we manage apartment units, single family houses, and multiplexes. Real Property Management offers tenant placement, credit screening, maintenance, property inspections, rent collections, evictions, and financial reporting. As a full service property management company we offer complete property management services. All of our services are provided with no hidden costs. In Reno all of our property managers are knowledgeable, professional, prompt and courteous. As experienced professionals we realize your property is a valuable investment and we treat it as such. With that in mind our primary goals are to;
- Maximize Your Cash Flow: We are committed to maximizing your income by obtaining the maximum amount of rent for your home that market conditions will bear.
- Minimize the Vacancy Period: We are committed to minimizing the time that your rental is not generating income by designing and executing a targeted marketing plan to rent your property as quickly as possible. We advertise and relocate nationwide.
- Protect Your Investment: We are committed to protecting your investment by thoroughly screening both criminal and credit applications before selecting a prospective long term tenant.
- Do the Work for You: We are committed to providing you full service by handling everything on your behalf so you can spend your time on more important things!
- We strive to provide each of our clients and their tenants with professional, prompt, and courteous service. Each of our licensed Property Managers treat all clients and tenants with respect and dignity.
- Your Property Manager will evaluate your property and make recommendations to prepare your property to obtain the optimal monthly rental amount.
- Your Property Manager will coordinate the completion of any maintenance or repair items you have approved using our extensive network of qualified vendors to ensure all work is completed and cost effective for the owners.
- Your Property Manager will do a market analysis to determine the optimal monthly rental amount for your property utilizing a wide range of professional resources.
- Your Property Manager will design a targeted marketing program to rent your property as quickly as possible.
- Your Property Manager will execute your targeted marking program utilizing unlimited Internet advertising, Real Property Management websites, and property signs. Currently we advertise our rentals on our rpmreno.com and many other top name websites.
- Your Property Manager will pursue leads and inquiries and schedule showings of your property.
- Your Property Manager will thoroughly review each prospective tenant's rental applications and credit history, including prior evictions.
- Your Property Manager will verify your new tenant's current employment and stated income.
- Your Property Manager will contact your new tenant's previous landlord(s) to verify payment history and care of property.
- Your Property Manager will try to collect the first month's rent and security deposit in the form of a cashier's check prior to your tenant's move-in.
- Your Property Manager will prepare all rental and lease agreements utilizing approved forms.
- Your Property Manager will meet with your new tenant and ensure all agreements have been properly executed prior to his or her move-in.
- Your Property Manager will help document your property's condition.
- Your Property Manager will have your tenant complete a "Move in assessment of Condition" report verifying the condition of the property at the time of his or her move-in if available.
- Your Property Manager will instruct your tenant regarding rental payment terms and required property maintenance.
- Your Property Manager will cordinate collecting your rental income from your tenant.
- Our Accounting Department will disburse the rental proceeds to you by approximately the tenth business day of each month.
- Your Property Manager will serve notices to "Pay Rent or Quit" if rent has not been paid each month.
- Your Property Manager will help coordinate the start of unlawful detainer action to evict your tenant in the event the rent is not paid.
- Our Accounting Department will pay all reoccurring monthly expenses on your behalf such as:
1. Home Owner's Association Dues
3. Property Taxes
4. Lawn Care
6. Snow Removal
- We will provide you with periodic statements showing income and expenses related to your property.
- Our Accounting Department will provide you a year-end accounting summary 1099s.
- We provide our clients with 24-hour emergency repair services.
- We minimize the cost of repairs and maintenance using our extensive network of contractors, vendors, and handymen. Because we deal with a large volume of property, we can normally contract at considerable savings to you for repairs and maintenance. We save you money whenever possible.
- We coordinate property reconditioning, including painting, window coverings, new flooring and carpet cleaning.
- We arrange for any necessary services such as utilities, gardening, and snow removal, house cleaning, and advertising.
Contact a representative today and learn what Real Property Management can do for you.
Voted Reno's "Best Property Management Companies". Award Winning Exclusive Guarantees And Service. Come See Why We Are The Largest Residential Property Management Company In The United States. We Make Owning Property In Reno And Surrounding Area Profitable And Enjoyable.
Our leadership in the property management industry has resulted in features found in major publications including the following.